So I kicked off the day with a nice run to the cacklings of Hooda and Kathie Lee. At one point I’m almost certain Kathie Lee called Hooda fat; it came when Hooda said she celebrated the 4th at a city she used to dance at and they flashed up a picture of her. It was a weird picture but looked like a promo flier, Hooda was doing some jump in the air and she explains, “Oh, that’s an old picture from my dancing days, not obviously from last night,”and I could have sworn Kathie Lee quips, “That’s what I thought or I was going to say MAN you really filled out!”
Seriously? If I were Hooda I would be having NONE of that. The fact that that hour of the Today show was even on is a testament that there really needs to be a better selection in the am hours TV wise…even E! had failed me as there was some old movie on. Alas, alas, well those 8 plus miles rolled by regardless.
Today I thought I’d play one of my favorite little games of ‘Would You Rather.’ So here we go, and I implore you to pick a few to answer yourself, or all of them if you’re really cool beans!
1) Would you rather be cursed with stubby,wide, short feet or extremely long and skinny ones?
I’d go with short; I know that it might suck to have them fat but if they are short I know they can make little feet prosthetics to fit into a regular shoe. I know, Kristi Yamaguchi has only semi-formed feet and had to have these prosthetics inserted into her skates to help fill them out. I’d go that route; if they were too long they’d no doubt slam into the front of the treadmill.
2) In workout purgatory left to forever do Burpees or instead Sumo wrestling this guy?
Ouch…Burpees? Better that than become a pancake I think.
4) (Now we’re going to kick it up in the grossness factor, so you’ve been warned) Dunked into a pool of urine (not your own) or locked out of the gym locker room naked for five minutes?
Naked, not that I’m that body confident just that I’m THAT skeezed out by other people’s bodily fluids.
5) Wrought with explosive diarrhea on the treadmill (no bush to find relief) or projectile vomit attack?
Probably poopy…at least that way people wouldn’t think I’m just out of shape and trying to prove something on the treadmill.
6) Hold a world record in the event of your choice but you look like someone of the opposite gender (don’t worry you’re steroid free) or win Miss Universe but be a total space cadet?
I think maybe the world record…but I’m torn because I’m sure dealing with the drug accusations would be tough even if you’re clean and plus looking like a man wouldn’t be cool. On the other hand I think most of the space cases aren’t aware that they are so lacking in brains and they do say ignorance is bliss.
7) Be able to fly or hold your breath underwater forever?
I’ve always been obsessed with mermaids.
8) Be able to eat anything forever and never gain an ounce or have a limitless supply of money and never have to work for it?
Food orgie baby! 🙂
9) Trapped as Lindsay Lohan’s care taker for a year, you have to follow her everywhere regardless of what she does for the year or Charlie Sheen’s for 6 months…same rules apply?
10) Forced to give up an appendage; loss of your arm or leg?
You can have both my arms if you want but leave my legs intact!!!
11) Bonus Rando one, not really a ‘Would You Rather’. Turned into a food, what are you?
A big old hunk of cookie dough. Then again being Count Chocula would be a little fitting.
That’s all for today and I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to be more exciting with my questions. Feel free to toss up one of your own!! 🙂