* Know the difference between an easy run, a tempo run, interval workout, and fartleck. Also know what strides, chaffage, and Body Glide are.
* Must enjoy going to the arcade and bowling alley with me. A bonus would be if you were really good at winning me lots of tickets because I’m a sucker for all the cheapo prizes and get unusually excited about them.
* Be really fashion savvy because I’m one hot mess.
* Don’t question my quirks. There will be many, you can laugh but just go along with them.
* Have a private jet because I really want to visit my CA family more.
* Wake up before me and head down to the gym. Reserve the good treadmill that has the best view of the TV. Make sure to grab the remote control. Also, check the TV listings and be ready to report what’s good on.
* Learn how to make all my favorite foods; master all the recipes found at Chocolate Covered Katie. Pay special attention to the cookie dough pancakes, s’mores muffins, and chocolate-fudge cake. (I may not be vegan but I don’t care because my keyboard is covered in drool.)
* You’ll also be sent out frequently for: Pop-Tarts, Chipotle, Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked pints, and blueberry english muffins. To balance it out also pick up my healthier picks: carrots, apples, broccoli, cauliflower, and cottage cheese.
* Make sure the toilet paper rolls over the top.
* Record the episodes I haven’t seen of: Glee, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Mad Men, Rizzoli and Isles, Wizards of Waverly Place, Family Guy, South Park, and The Soup. Don’t question my taste in TV.
* Watch Seinfeld reruns and ignore me as I recite the lines. Oh, and greet me with ‘Top of the Muffin to YOU!!!’
* Don’t be stingy with exclamation points!!!!!
* Be my body buffer so I’m not the one sitting directly next to the crazy lady on the bus yelling at her invisible friend. Same goes for the creeper lurking in front of my mailbox and the lady with a ton of cacti in her powder blue VW van giving me the stink eye.
* Refill my ice cups. Not the ones used for drinks but the ones I use to ice my foot.
* Make sure my pillow is fluffy. Not the one that I put my head on, because I like that one smushed in. The fluffy pillow goes between my knees because I like to sleep on my side.
* Stay current on replacing my running shoes. Also the latest US magazine, Running Times, Track and Field News, and Shape.
Please apply in person. I want to get a good look at you. 🙂
In other news, today’s workout was an easy 8 mile and change on the treadmill. Yesterday was the workout from H-E-double hockeystick…not that it was unusually hard or something I shouldn’t have been able to handle but I just had a realllly sucky day. We all have those bad days, and that was the case. It got ugly and that’s all I’m going to say about it. Took it easy today, then did some core and abs work. And let the day begin!! 🙂
1) What are you in need of a personal assistant for?
2) Workouts for today, let’s hear ’em!